Hong Kong FinTech Week 2019
1. Your entry of the Hong Kong FinTech Week 2019 (“Event”) is subject to ticketing T&C (www.fintechweek.hk/terms-and-conditions) of the Event.
2. Only confirmed registered participants shall be admitted to the Event. Confirmed participants have to present valid photo identification and admission badge and wristband/confirmation letter/confirmation email for admission. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of any person who fails to comply with the above arrangement.
3. All admission badges and wristbands are non-transferrable. Valid admission badge and wristbands must be conspicuously presented when entering the Hall 3, 6, 8, AsiaWorld-expo (“Venue”), and each participant must wear the admission badge and wristband such that it is shown clearly at all times.
4. Participants must dress in proper attire. Participants in improper attire shall not be admitted to the Venue.
5.. Any person may be refused entry if their clothing or accessories carries the following messages (including text and graphics):
political, racial, religious or offensive messages
flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration
6. Luggage, oversized bags, backpacks and umbrellas, etc., are to be stored in the cloakroom until the owners leave the Venue. The Organisers reserve the right to request any items to be kept at the cloakroom. If such items have not been retrieved within one hour after the end of the Event, they would be sent to the Lost & Found Unit of the Venue.
7. Posters, placards, flags, banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kinds shall not be brought into and/or used/displayed in the Venue without prior permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of any uncooperative participant/person or remove such person from the Venue.
8. To ensure public safety and order at the Venue, participants shall not bring any plastic, glass, metal bottles or containers, bottled or canned drinks, or any other dangerous items into the Venue. The Organisers and Venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the Venue.
9. Security staff are authorised to invite any person present at or entering the Venue to undergo security checking, and to show personal belongings and bags. Participants who refuse to undergo security checking without good reason may be denied entry and be removed from the Venue.
10. Use of loud hailer/amplifier, chanting of slogans, shouting, distribution or display of materials, or behaviour in any form that may disrupt the Event and / or affect other participants shall be prohibited. Offenders may be removed from the Venue immediately.
11. Persons entering into or inside the Venue should not intentionally cause any obstruction to the entrance, exit, staircase, passage, district passageway, emergency exit or emergency passageway of the Venue.
12. Interference with the smooth running of the Event in any form is strictly prohibited. Such persons may be removed from the Venue.
13. Security staff at the Venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to the Event safety and order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or be removed from the Venue.
14. No professional video camera and audio recording equipment are allowed without the permission of the Organisers.
15. You are permitted to photograph or video record limited parts of the Event for your personal use only (and for clarity, not for any commercial purpose or use).
16. The Event may be filmed and items used for internet streaming. By attending the Event, you agree to:
(a) grant us a perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and / or audio recording of the Event (or any part of it), in any media (e.g. in future marketing materials). If you have any concerns about this, please notify us prior to attending the Event; and
(b) being filmed by police or security staff for the purpose of ensuring public security at the Event and prEventing crime.
17. Participants shall follow the advice of the staff of the Organisers during the Event. The Organisers reserve the rights to deny entry to the Venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations. Such persons are not allowed to re-enter the Venue during the Event.
18. Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organisers. The Organisers and the security staff reserve the right of final decision on the House Rules and relevant issues.