No. If your company meets all the listed criteria, you will get the virtual startup booth for free. But if you would like to have an extra physical exhibition booth, you might add USD 500 to the package.
Application will close on 30th September 2021.
You can apply as a sponsor or exhibitor here. Our sales team will get in touch with you for other exhibition options.
Yes. Your company must:
● Be officially incorporated (BR or equivalent official document from your registered place is required)
● Have an available website with basic information, e.g. company address, contact details, products and/or services provided in Fintech related segment(s), etc.
● Be established not less than 6 months and no more than five years (company set up in or after August 2016)
● Have fewer than 25 employees
● Have less than USD 2 million annual revenue or investment in any previous years
● Be interested to expand business in Hong Kong (for overseas companies)
● Guarantee to have at least one staff available at the virtual booth throughout the event
● Have services provided in Finance/ Technology related segment
Startup Virtual Exhibition is fully accessible online, you can access the virtual platform during the main event. If you wish to have a startup kiosk, you will need to have a representative in Hong Kong and attend the live event.
If you are from overseas and wish to travel to Hong Kong to attend the physical exhibition, please make sure to follow the latest travel and quarantine measures by the Hong Kong SAR Government
Contact Emma via email@example.com