Yes, in order to successfully apply for this programme, your company must:
● Be officially incorporated (Business Registration is required)
● Have an available website with basic information, e.g. company address, contact details, products and/or services provided in Fintech related segment(s), etc.
● Be established not less than 6 months and no more than five years
● Have fewer than 25 employees
● Have less than USD 2 million annual revenue or investment in previous year
● Be interested to expand business in Hong Kong (for overseas companies)
● Guarantee to have at least one staff available at the virtual booth throughout the event
Yes, you will get a free Startup Exhibition Package subsidised by InvestHK if your company meets the above-listed criteria.
Applications open in August and will close on October 16.
HKFTW 2020 is fully accessible online, you can access the virtual exhibition platform during the main event from 2nd November to 4th November.
You can contact Autumn via email@example.com and check out the other exhibition options.
Contact Autumn via firstname.lastname@example.org